Digital art has grown and is one of the leading choices to create incredible works of art for several prosperous artists. The use of drawing tablets to produce wonderful masterpieces is a trend. There are cheap drawing tablets that potentially create an art. Good cheap drawing tablets do exist and will baffle you in every way.
This list consists of both regular and built-in drawing tablets. In the course of these reviews, we have made all possible efforts to compile all the necessary data, including the advantages and disadvantages of all tablets.
Best Cheap Drawing Tablets for Beginners and Professional
|8 Best Cheap Drawing Tablets||Price*|
|Huion H610 Pro Graphic Drawing Tablet||$49.99|
|Wacom Intuos Drawing Tablet||$69.95|
|XP-PEN Deco Pro Small Graphics Drawing Tablet||$99.99|
|VEIKK A15 Pro Graphics Drawing Tablet||$63.99|
|Huion Inspiroy H640P Drawing Tablet||$43.99|
|XP-PEN Deco 01 Drawing Tablet||$59.99|
|Ugee M708 Graphics Tablet||$69.74|
1. Huion H610 Pro Graphic Drawing Tablet
This cheap but good drawing tablet has a stylus style pen with a pressure sensitivity level of 8192, which provides a natural, precise and effective punch. The drawing area has a surface like a paper that imitates the sensation of drawing with plumb and a paper.
It works well with Windows 7 or later and Mac 10.11, and so do most other software for digital arts, with its eight hard keys and 16 soft keys that allow custom shortcuts, the workflow are fasters. Its 10 x 6.25 “working area, you can express yourself in plenty and ensure that no project is too wide. It is ergonomically designed and weighs only 14 g, making it a very light choice.
- The average price of this product is reasonable
- Good for artists who need a wide drawing area
- Excellent pressure sensitivity
- Comfortable to use both right and left-handed person
- The tapered framework does not always provide the optimal platform for rest.
- The style is too basic for some users
- This tablet has no wireless connection, which can be found frustrating by some users
2. Wacom Intuos Drawing Tablet
For creatives who want a cheap but still high-performance tablet, the Wacom Intuos Graphics tablet is perfect. This Intuos tablet from Wacom is the most expensive option in our range, and it allows you to paint, edit and draw seamlessly.
This tablet works perfectly whether it is your first experience in this type of technology or an experienced user. The Wacom Intuos tablet, complete with the Wacom 4k pressure-sensitive pro pen, has advanced touching precision that makes it feel more natural and more similar to drawing with a pen and paper.
The pro pen works without a battery, so you don’t have to worry about recharging it and anybody who needs precise controls will benefit. Five built-in shortcut keys make navigating between applications easier for the best drawing workflow. Each tablet of Wacom Intuos has three creative software downloadables: Corel Painter Essentials 7, Coral Aftershot 3, and Clip Studio Paint Pro.
- This tablet is available at a very affordable price for its specification and performance
- It is accessible for right and left-handed
- It is lightweight and very handy
- The shortcut keys help speed up your work
- Some artists can restrict the area of drawings
- You do not need the Intuos Wacom pro for this Sensitivity
- The tablet texture was reported to accelerate wear on the pen nibs
3. XP-PEN Deco Pro Small Graphics Drawing Tablet
XP-Pen, a Japanese-based company, has several drawing tablets and screens, many of which I reviewed in the past on my blog. The latest drawing tablet is the XP-Pen Deco Pro, a cheap good drawing tablet that is professional-looking and has some nice characteristics.
This tablet supports a pressure sensitivity of 8,192, a tilt of 60, and a physical and virtual wheel with 8 express keys and is supported by Android. The USB cable has the USB C side to the tablet and the USB A going to your computer.
- It is smooth to use and very sleek
- Possible to work multiple things
- It does not need batteries and charging
- The pen is in good quality
- As most XP-Pen models, its pen has issues with pen tampering.
4. VEIKK A15 Pro Graphics Drawing Tablet
A cheap drawing tablet, Veikk A15 is an affordable 10×6-inch tablet with an extra battery-free pen that offers up to 8192 pressure sensitivity levels. The price is approximately 50 US$, which is quite affordable for every beginner who is looking for a tablet.
The structure is simple and clean. It’s a thin tablet with 12 physical shortcut keys and rounded corners. The drawing area is a section of the entire tablet’s single surface area. The 12 physical shortcut buttons click to them firmly and function well.
- You can select a different mode for left-handed users
- There are some spare nibs included in the package
- The pen pressure can be adjusted with a pressure curve
- They can be configured to any shortcut, mouse or preset functions on the keyboard.
- The buttons don’t have a mark which makes it difficult to remember and to distinguish functions coupled with a button, just by using some simple buttons.
5. Huion Inspiroy H640P Drawing Tablet
The graphics drawing tab Huion Inspiray H640P is an ideal choice for users who want to draw, paint and/or edit for the first time. The tablet comes complete with a battery-free style with a pen pressure level of 8192, which is as responsive as it is for the best printing production.
The compatibility with Android systems is a unique innovation of the H640P. It connects not only to the operating systems of Windows and Mac but to Androids as well. Sadly, iPhones and iPads still have to be supported. Thanks to its high-quality materials that ensure long periods of use, this product is durable and long-lasting.
- It is lightweight that makes it handy
- The pressure sensitivity is highly praised and the stylus does not need any battery to work
- It is known for its 10 Express keys are hard and 16 soft keys, while 2 are less than the older 1060 plus model.
- It works perfectly with all the main programs on paint and animation and pen sensitivity, which takes very little adjustment straight from the box.
- Artists may have problems with the way they work because of the area restrictions
6. XP-PEN Deco 01 Drawing Tablet
XP-PEN Deco is a very good graphics drawing tablet for an affordable price. It includes an 8192 level pressure-sensitive battery-free style that allows you to control precision. Setup and drawing like a real plumb are easy.
The personalized express keys ensure that the workflow is efficient and help you to remain on track. XP-PEN has a nice active area larger than most other possibilities. The thickness is 10 x 6.25 inches and 8 mm, so you can make your trip an ideal choice. The XP-PEN is the right choice, whether you’re left or right.
This tablet works with the majority of operating systems including Mac version 10.10 and up, Windows 7/8/10. It works also well with Photoshop, Illustrator and other major software of design.
- Excellent pressure sensitivity
- Easy instructions for configuration
- It is highly customized for your preference
- The stylus is included once you purchase the tablet
- Problems with installing the drivers
- Lack of wireless Bluetooth connectivity
7. Ugee M708 Graphics Tablet
A very good cheap drawing tablet that offers everything you might expect. A pen with an AAA-battery and an alternating nib and a nib changer is included. There is a pen. There are also a set of left-hand buttons that can be programmed with all the fast commands you need to copy, delete, zoom in, zoom out and redo in most of the programs.
The tablet can also be set for left and right use. The great writing surface is what distinguishes this particular model most. The great writing surface is what distinguishes this particular model most. Ugee M708 provides maximum creativity and gives users free movement and the ability to imitate the dimensions of the most laptop screens for ease of use with a generous 10×6 inches drawing surface.
- It is easy to install the drivers
- Compatible with Windows XP, Windows XP, Vista, 7 and higher versions, and Mac OS
- The pen has pressure sensitivity
- The pad adjusts to the monitor size automatically.
- There have been problems with Windows 10 installation although it is Windows version compatible.
8. XP-Pen Star G640
For beginners, students and everyone with a limited budget, the XP-Pen Stern G 640 6 can 4 is a high-quality low-cost tablet. It doesn’t break your budget at approximately $30 but gives you a sleek, thin, easily portable work surface, which can help to make your creative juices flow wherever you are. The tablet is compatible with the most popular design programs, including Photoshop and Clip Studio, Windows 7/8/10 and Mac OS 10.8 and beyond.
- Easy to use pen and slender sizes are ideal for beginners or those needing a low-cost back-up tablet during trips.
- The Star G640’s battery-free P01 pen gives you full flexibility with 8192 stress sensitivity levels.
- You can switch from pen to eraser and then back immediately with a 1-click toggle.
- The XP- Star G640 is flexible and easy to configure and use without the need to install a driver, making it ideal for beginners.
- There are no express keys or buttons that can be of no use if you like to use them in your paint or animation programs. There is no control button on the tablet itself.