Maximize the Health & Resiliency of your Brain!
- April 21, 2012
- The Solarium
- 321 West Hill Street, Decatur, GA, United States, 30030
Online Registration Close :: PLEASE REGISTER at the door – $15.00
April 21, 2010 :: 10:00 a – 12:00 p @ The Solarium in Decatur, GA
Presented by Healthy Foundations SPEAKER SERIES
DR. PAUL NUSSBAUM, PhD is an expert in neuroanatomy and human behavior and an international leader in the area of “brain health lifestyle ®.” Doctor Nussbaum educates the general public on the basics of the human brain and how to keep the brain healthy over the entire lifespan. He has presented on brain health at the United Nations and National Press Club. His keynote presentations across the nation are both informative and fun and he is often interviewed by the local and national press/media. He also consults with many companies and organizations to help implement a brain health culture. We are thrilled to have Dr. Nussbaum here in Atlanta to share with us tips on improving the health of our brains.
This Seminar is targeted for all adults, young and old(er). TEENS & ADULTS are invited to learn realistic strategies to support your brain health.
- GIFT BAGS DONORS: Nordic Naturals, Hay House, Lundberg Farms, Healthy Foundations, Chickin Feed, Learning Rx.
- EXHIBITORS: Tools and Food for the Soul, The Center for Holistic Health, Chickin Feed, Healthy Foundations, Nordic Naturals and more.
- BRAIN HEALTH DOOR PRIZE DONORS: Dr. Dan Siegel, M.D., Dr. Rick Hanson, PhD, Carol McCloud
- Thank you to WHOLE FOODS for healthy snacks.
*A percent of proceeds from this series will go to support brain health advocacy organizations.
Co-presented by Chickin Feed – because ‘grown chickins’ need to build healthy habits too!
NOTE: A Notification Receipt will be emailed to you from Chickin Feed. All registrants names will be at the door. If you have any questions about the Registration Process contact: firstname.lastname@example.org