HAVE A QUESTION FOR THE NUTRITON CHICK?
- September 4, 2011
- Downtown Decatur GA
- 133A East Court Square, Decatur, GA, United States, 30030
Do you have questions about your child’s nutrition?
• Is mac ‘n cheese for dinner every night OK?
• Will only eating bananas make your child climb trees better?
• Why won’t my child try new foods?
• Can somebody please explain to my child why they DO have to eat their veggies!
• Is your child is getting their full daily requirements?
Our Nutrition Chick, Emily Harrison MS, RD, LD will be on hand at the Decatur Book Festival!
Come by on Sunday and ask Emily any questions you might have about feeding your chickins! She’ll be in our booth #123 from noon – 1pm.
Check out her website too while your at it, aside from being a busy mom and former ballet dancer – she’s the staff dietician for The Atlanta Ballet – what a cool job!